- Kotsu Dengyosha Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will promote the protection of personal information by establishing the following personal information protection policy, building a system for protecting personal information, and ensuring that all employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information and take the necessary measures.
- Management of Personal Information
- In order to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, the Company will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, improving the management system, and thoroughly educating employees, and will implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Personal information received from customers will be used to send e-mails and materials to customers in order to contact them and answer their questions about our business.
- Access analysis
- Prohibition of Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
- When we have the customer’s consent.
- When we disclose personal information to contractors to whom we outsource our business in order to provide services requested by customers.
- When it is necessary to disclose the information in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Security Measures for Personal Information
- We take all possible measures for information security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Reference, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
- If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond appropriately after confirming the identity of the customer.
- Compliance and Review of Laws and Regulations
- We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address.”
Kotsu Dengyosha Co., Ltd.
2-12-26 Nishiwaki, Hirano-ku, Osaka, 547-0035, Japan
Business hours 8:30-17:15 (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: office closed)